Sunday 30 December 2012

Going for a 'hold'

Ma and Pa took me out for a walkie today.

The weather was nice but they put my new furry jacket on. They took the hood off though.

We went back to that market they took me to last week. It was sooo much busier today, 'spose coz the weather is nicer.

I was enjoying it to start with.


But then the crowd became too much for me and I was getting stepped on.


I asked Papa to pick me up out of the way of the feet.


And then asked him to take me around the stalls. I thought about these jackets, but they weren't in my size.


We had a look at some of the other crap, but neither they or I found anything we were interested in.



I asked Papa to put me down to talk to a new friend. But his owner was too busy to let us play.


We stood back from the crowd for a bit and admired the markets and the park. Quite a nice family atmosphere, filled mostly with locals.



As we left the weather went bad and it started to rain. We soon found out that my new spiffy jacket is not waterproof. Ma and Pa must have gone cheap again. Also without my hood my head was getting wet. My fur was picking up crap from the ground. I was getting dirty again and man I was getting so grumpy.

We kept walking but I was getting wetter and dirtier as we went. 'PICK ME UP' losers, otherwise you will have to wash me again.

Daddy picked me up and we continued the walk.



They kept on their own walk, looking for an open supermarket. Apparently they were all shut, as they found out from checking out a few. Geez don't these guys know anything. Papa held me the whole way which I think was equally uncomfortable for both of us. More of a 'holdies' than a 'walkies'. What a waste of time for me.

At home I just went to sleep. Wake me up when the rain stops.




No comments:

Post a Comment