Sunday 21 July 2013

Party night with the gang

Mama and Papa had left me alone all day and I was feeling lonely. It's not unusual for them to go out and leave me home, but they were gone for fucking ages. I worry about them. I was happy when they got home and told me I was coming out with them for party night.

First stop was off to Tom & Danikas place to meet up and grab a drink. Then we got the train to Kreuzberg to get some dinner. Everyone had a roadie from the Spätkauf (late night shop) which is totally legit in Berlin.


Dinner was at Hühnerhaus, literal translation 'Chicken House' and it sells chicken. Duh. This was a good meal and everyone was giving me sneaky feeds under the table.



After dinner we walked to a bar / restaurant which is on the river spree called the Freischwimmer. It was a bit of a walk so I got photos with everyone on the way.


With the walk still in progress it was time for a rest at another Spätkauf for refills. I sat outside with Danika.


And had some laughs with Jack.


And then got the group shot outside the Späti once everyone had reloaded.


Not long after that we were at the Freischwimmer. We got seated quickly on the tables that run along the river. The waitress immediately got my drink first - she know's who is most important.


The night was going great, and me and Papa had some laughs...


And me and Jack were back at it again playing drinking games.


Then it was getting a bit silly. If you can't read it, Papa's watch says 1:17am.


It was getting late for me so I went back to ground level to re-hydrate...


And pass out.


We left the Freischwimmer and I took a moment to look over the Spree river at the Oberbaumbrücke.


Then I thought, Hey Gang, lets get a photo here!


And then I thought, maybe the buskers want photos with me too, like these guys...


And this guy....


It was late now...like too late for me. I was fucking tired. Time to go home.


It was a magic night. I can't remember how I got home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment