Monday 2 September 2013

Picnic Season

Okay okay, so I haven't been writing much lately. That's because I've been living my life...living THE life!

And what's the life?, well for me its been PICNIC SEASON!

The weather has been fucking lovely, sometimes a bit hot, but I always get looked after.

Take for example this picnic we had at Tempelhof Airport, in Tempelhof of course.


We were out in the middle (well not quite) of the field and because it used to be an airport there aren't any trees for shade there. But Mama and Papa brought me some shade and my water. So I was happy.


Mama wanted out of the sun too, even though she had a hat and no one else did, she wanted more shade. We both sought relief and were happy. Fuck the others. They should have come properly prepared.

I made some new friends and of course everyone loves me.


We had another picnic at a local park near us. Much cooler weather so no need for shade. It actually rained a bit but it didn't put out the fire in our grill.


And another week we went to the Turkish markets in Kreuzberg, picked up some bread and dips and then went to Görlitzer Park. It was also nice weather with not too much sun and no rain. Notice how I have the good picnic blanket all to myself and the others have nothing? hahaha. Eventually Mama and Papa made me share. I didn't mind, I spilt water over the rug and tried to blame it on Papa. Everyone knew it was me though, so I sat away from the scene of the crime for the rest of the picnic.


So, I have been having a great picnic season. The weather is turning colder and wetter now so I wonder if we will be able to squeeze any more in before it is too late...I hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment