Friday 11 October 2013

Sumbitch of a bone

So, two months ago today Mama and Papa went to their rock-and-roll mega weekend.

When they left the house they said 'Barney, we are going out and will be gone for quite a long time'.

'So' I said.

'Well, to give you something to do we got you a new bone to chew on'. They said.

Getting a new bone is no new thing. I usually get these little things and knock them off in a day or two. I can break any toy in minutes or less, and I can put away food quick too. The news of some pissy bone was no biggie for me and they could see I was unimpressed.

'Barney, wait before you pre-judge, check out THIS bone!'

This intrigued me somewhat so I sat down and got excited. Where the fuck is it already?



'Here you go' they said.

Pomeranian big dog toy

Hmmm, looked sorta big, but I couldn't see with it in the packaging.

Pomeranian big dog toy

I unpacked it and yea, it was pretty big! I ran to my bed to get to work on it. They left for their concerts and I thought 'I'll show them that they can't defeat me, I'll finish this thing before they even get back'.

Pomeranian big dog toy

Well, I was wrong. I've been working on this 'sumbitch of a bone for like 10 - 30 minuted per day for the last two months.

Here's a pic of me still going on the thing two months to the day later. This thing is driving me fucking crazy.

Pomeranian big dog toy

I'm like almost half way there. Fuck my jaw is tired.

Pomeranian big dog toy

Sumbitch of a bone. Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment