Sunday 24 March 2013

The Watch

We have been going for walks a lot recently. By walking, we've actually been taking a lot of trains, buses and trams. Mama and Papa renewed their month card which gives them unlimited public transport, and that also includes me in the ticket!

Papa calls it 'riding the trains' when we don't know where we are going yet go out anyway.

On our 'riding the trains' day we went here and there and nowhere. We ended up at a place called the 'Gendarmenmarkt' - often called the most beautiful square in Berlin, and one of best in Europe. That's what 'they' reckon. To me there is like three buildings and that's it. Not much else other than a big open space with bugger all for me to pee on.

Papa had his camera out and was running from one side of the square to the other...like a tourist dickhead.

Mama and I couldn't give two shits so we stayed put in the middle. Mama was watching a bunch of people peddling some stupid beer wagon.

I, on the other hand, kept a solitary watch out for Papa as he scaled the highest steps in the square.

In case of danger I would help him.

Can you spot me?


Maybe a bit closer?


Closer still?


Spot me yet? If not:


Ta Da!!

I look so loyal don't I...just don't tell Papa that I was actually sending him 'evils' as it was so fucking cold and I wanted to go home.





No comments:

Post a Comment