Sunday 15 September 2013

I am 9 today!

Okay, listen up, I turned 9 today!

When I woke up, Mama and Papa made a big deal about me (as they should!) and then I got an embarrassing birthday crown to wear. Hilarious, I wore it with pride for as long as I could...but Papa made it and it kept falling off my head. He's not a hat maker, but he loves me and that's what counts.


To celebrate my birthday they asked me 'Barney, what would you like to do today?'

I said 'It's Saturday right? Let's go to the markets at Boxhagener Platz' (they are my favourite markets).

So they said that wasn't a problem and we went out straight away.

The weather was beautiful and it was so nice to be out and about in this great dog friendly city and the great weather.

The markets were so nice too.




After the markets, Mama and Papa said 'Barney, there is a beer festival on today, do you want to go there?'

'Fuck yea' I said.

So we went. So cool.


After that I said I was ready to go home to chill out. They said no problems but that they wanted to stop off somewhere first. Okay...we stopped off as Papa went inside the shop to get something. He didn't say what it was.

Back at home, Papa unwrapped what he had bought at the shops...it was some cake for me!!


How good was that!!


It didn't take me long to knock it all off. Apparently it was called a Kirschen Plotzer Kuchen. It was a very tasty cherry cake. Yummmm.

After all that and a great birthday I took my leave to have a nap. I am 9 after all...and proud of it.







No comments:

Post a Comment