Sunday 14 September 2014

I'm 10 today!!!

To be honest, I don't keep track of time very well. That's what Mama and Papa are for.
So this morning I woke up and they were all like 'Hey happy birthday Barney!'
I was still groggy from being woken up, so it was a total surprise!

'How old am I?' I asked

'You are 10 today!'

Fuck that's old I thought. But I got distracted when they said they had a present for me.
I recognised its smell before I even unwrapped it, its the thing they hid from me earlier in the week...a NEW CHEW TOY :)

Barney turns 10

Barney turns 10

It's quite fun, I like it. It squeaks too, but its hard for me to grasp the green thing with my mouth to make the noise, so I mostly chew the ends.

Barney turns 10


Later on in the day they sang me the human birthday song and gave me a cake :)

Barney turns 10

Bloody hell that cake was rich, a cheesecake they called it. I have to sleep it off, so this entry is just a short one so that you all know that I am 10 today!



No comments:

Post a Comment