Wednesday 18 March 2015

Radler in the park

Finally, fucking finally, the weather is better!

Time to get to the park!!!!!

Radler in the park

At the end of last year's picnic season I had a Radler (beer / lemonade mix) leftover. I was saving it for today, the first proper sun of the year. How coincidental was it then that the expiry date on my Radler was today! 18 March 2015. Unglaublich.

Radler in the park


It was so good to get out into nature and be able to lay down without getting dirty. Also good to be able to eat some sticks.

Radler in the park

But I was really hanging for my Radler, so I got my paper, the 'Berliner Woche' and started drinking and reading.

Radler in the park

It can get to your head a bit, but I love the stuff.

Radler in the park

I might have a drinking problem, but hey, I don't drink in the winter so back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment