Thursday 20 December 2012

Apparently I've moved to Berlin

What the Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I've just come off the longest journey of my life.
Last you heard from me I'd been abducted from my house in Perth.

Well. Let me tell you. I've been everywhere man!

First Perth to Sydney. Stayed overnight.

Then Sydney to Singapore and transited through to London for another overnight stint. Tell you what, I had no idea what was going on and I was none to pleased. What were my parents plans for me.

Today I landed in Berlin, I could tell because I speak a bit of German. But once landed things were a bit different and I sat around for ages with nothing happening.

Finally I get brought out of the cargo area and I see some legs that look familiar.

I hear them, and then they crouch down to look at me in my cage...ITS THEM!! I am so happy to see them.



They took me outside and it was bloody freezing. Lucky they had my favourite hoodie to put on me.



I was ready to get out of there and happy to have my feet on the ground finally.I took off and lead the way. I had no idea where I was going but they always show me the way anyway.



But, the travel wasn't over, we then got on a bus,



then I'm on a U-Bahn (a U-Barney as I say), then change to another U-Barney

and then a walk to my new home. We made a pit stop at a supermarket but a lady shouted at me so dad and I went back out to wait for mum.

My new apartment is nice. I immediately found my toys and sleeping rug waiting. for me. So happy to be back with my family. After dinner  I played with dad for a bit but tiredness got the better of me and I had to go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment