Sunday 23 December 2012

ooooooh, so this is snow

So they get me dressed up more than usual today. My hoodie and THEN a rain jacket on top of that. A bit excessive I thought.

When we get outside the ground is totally white. WTF I thought.

I wasn't really sure what this was and started licking the ground. Tastes like water but its heaps colder. My tongue almost got stuck to the ground.


 Then out of the sky more of the white stuff is coming down. It was bouncing off my rain jacket...good call parents!

'Snow Barney, This is SNOW!' they moronically said to me again like yesterday. Oh I get it now...so this is snow. Cool!

A little further down the street Papa says "Watch out for the yellow snow Barney". Man he's an idiot, its dog pee, not snow (or does he already know that? I'm never sure with him).


Where I wasn't covered by the jacket, like my face, the snow got stuck to my fur. It is a weird feeling, but as usual I pull off the look and look even cuter. One at a time ladies, one at a time.


We finished my day out with a walk around some park and then back home.


Snow is ok with me, though I was happy to warm up back at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment