Monday 24 December 2012

dirty looks in the bad books

It wasn't me.

Well maybe it was.

But it's not my fault.

They were watching TV so I went to play in the bedroom. I started off licking the bedspread but got carried away. I'm not admitting guilt, but there are now some holes where I was licking.


So...the parents aren't too happy with me. 'Fucking hell Barney' they kept saying, 'This isn't our shit for you to eat'.

Whose 'shit' is it if it isn't ours?

Anyway, they then exiled me, looking at the tags on the bedspread and then saying to each other 'phew at least its IKEA, should be cheap to replace'. 

Then they went to their computer to check the price for a replacement and started swearing again 'Shit, this bloody bedspread costs 49 Euros and it's not like IKEA is super close to us - Faaaaaark'.

I think I am in trouble. I pulled my cute routine to get back into the good books.


It's not working.

It's their problem now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment