Tuesday 25 December 2012

wet walkies

They got me ready for a walk today. They put my hoodie on but not my rain jacket. Papa said he put it in his backpack just in case.

We ended up walking for ages along the one street. Not much happening here.

Before I knew it, somehow I had made a mess of my front and undercarriage. I'm not sure how that happened but sheez I was a mess.



We got to some cross streets and Mama made Papa put us all on a tram to go home. Didn't take long on the tram. I had fun, the first time for me and a heap easier than walking down that boring wet street.



At home I wasn't allowed much further than the front door before I was pushed into the bathroom. They threw me in the shower clothes and all. They shut the shower doors and let me there for a while. What's this all about?



When they came back it was action stations. I got stripped down and shampoo'ed, rinsed, dried and blowaved.

It was good to get that junk out of my fur and to be nice and clean again. This was also my first wash since my epic plane journey so I was also glad to get that travel stench off me. I was pretty happy after my wash and went crazy around the house. Papa kept getting nervous when I was running all over the bedspread. Don't know why.

Later in the night they kept going on about 'Christmas'. I don't know what that is, but I scored a new toy out of it. Woo hoo!


Later suckers.


No comments:

Post a Comment