Tuesday 1 January 2013

parenting...

Those bloody bastards.

After being so scared with all the noises they would say 'It's ok Barney', 'Stay with us, don't worry about it'.

So I hugged them.

And then.
They packed their shit.
And fucked off.
Without me.

But they left a light on for me. "That will make you feel better won't it Barney".

No it bloody didn't.

I was so upset. They put me in my room and left. I was alone, the noises only got worse and I got more and more scared. I sat on the bed. I sat in the corner. I sat by the door. I hid under the bed.

I sat there for ages so upset that they had left me alone, with just a friggin' light for company.

But then I fell asleep.

And I head them come up the steps.
I heard them come in the door.
And all my fears dripped away. I was so happy to see them. MUMMY!


No comments:

Post a Comment