Friday 4 January 2013

Bloody rain

After a couple of days couped up in this apartment, my parents told me I could go out for a walk today.

Woo hoo! So excited.

They put my non-rain-proof jacket on and off we went.

Outside it was raining a bit. Oh oh, here we go again.

We went for a walk around the local neighbourhood trying to hug the buildings to stay out of the rain. It wasn't working. I saw myself in a water reflection - GASP - I'd done it again. I was filthy and wet and my jacket was soaked again. Good one.

I don't know about this country. I never got messed up like this at home.

I wondered what Ma and Pa were going to say when they found out that I was dirty again. Papa stopped in an alley way and lifted me up - 'Geez Barn, you've done it again'. Shit mate, not much I can do about it. Besides - I am wearing the jacket YOU bought for ME.

Don't blame me that you only buy shit on special.

We went to the shops, and along the way I jumped in puddles just to piss them off. Hahah.

Mum went inside to get us some grub and Papa and I stood out in the cold. Papa lifted me up again and said "What are we going to do with you?'.



Don't ask me. And don't say we. I do my thing, you deal with it. That's the way things work here buddy.

I gave him the cold shoulder after that.

So anyway, standing out in the cold waiting for Mama I came up with a joke.

Q: Why did the dog put his front feet in a puddle?
A: He wanted two paws for reflection.

Come on - that's my first try...don't like it...bah. Whatever.

Back at home I knew what was coming. Immediately confined to the shower for a wash. It wasn't too bad this time as they only gave me a quick once over and I liked the warm water on my feet.



Once all clean I hopped on the computer to tell me story to my adoring fans.



No comments:

Post a Comment