Sunday 11 May 2014

Foster Child

Bloody hell, no body tells me 'nuffin.

So you probably read about Mama and Papa's trip to Poland last weekend. I WASN'T INVITED!!

Here's how it went down.

Friday night some people I've met with came to stay the night (F&A). Cool, I like a sleep over. I even got involved...

Pomeranian dog sitting

So it's all fun and games Saturday morning and then Mama and Papa say "okay, we're off to Poland now'.

So, I say to F & A, nice seeing you peeps, I'm going to POLAND! woo hoo.

And then Mama says...'whoa Barney, not you. You aren't coming to Poland. You are staying here with F & A.'

BACK THE TRUCK UP.

WTF

I was speechless.

What am I? some kind of orphan, foster child, unwanted POSSESSION!! I was mad.

The last time they left me like this, they went away for A YEAR.

I was worried.

They left, but F & A were nice to me. I know A quite well, but F is new'ish to me but he is great. He was giving me lots of treats (more than Mama and Papa) and I was getting lots of attention.

When they left for the day though, I got a bit nervous and wound up - were they leaving me too? I sat on the bed getting all worried and my tummy was feeling sore. I vommed on the bed. Ooops.

F & A came back not long after and they didn't know what to do. They were concerned but I was fine by then. As long as they don't leave me along too long.

So they told me they had been out to see some friends but were now back to spend more time with me. This was fun and we had a great time. F, again not knowing how much I should get fed, was giving me treat after treat. I like F :)

We all had a great time and I soon lost my anger toward Mama and Papa - maybe it's a good thing I make friends and spend time with other people. Maybe they were right to leave me home, after all I do like my bed and who knows what the situation was in Poland, and all the walking and the foreign food and the language, AHH forget about it....leave me at home to party with my new friends.

Pomeranian dog sitting

We were having such a great time together that before I knew it the party was over. On Monday F & A left the house - with F giving me a big hug and A saying she would be back later. They left and then a couple of hours later Mama and Papa were back.

I had a pretty good weekend actually at home with my new pals. I wonder when Mama and Papa will go away again.

No comments:

Post a Comment