Saturday 31 January 2015

Discrimination

Around the corner from us is a relatively new sandwich shop / cafe place. I've been walking past it for ages, thinking 'I wouldn't mind going there one day'.

Dog discrimination in Berlin

So finally we went there. Papa went in first and asked if it was okay if I could come inside also. The lady said 'Yes, I think so', so we all went in, ordered and started to eat.

The sandwich looked nice, and  we started tucking into it.

Dog discrimination in Berlin

We'd only got a few bites in when the lady came over to us and said 'Actually dogs aren't allowed, can you please leave'.

Can you fucking believe that? I was so upset. It was fucking cold outside too, so we had to take the sandwich home.

Dog discrimination in Berlin

I was too upset to enjoy the sandwich. I won't fucking go back.

This is a shitty thing about Germany, I am allowed so many places - but where I am NOT allowed is not clear. Some cafes and restaurants are fine, some are not. Not all places have a sign saying if I am allowed or not. Sort it out dickheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment