Friday 6 March 2015

Leave me alone

So I'm still upset about getting kicked out of the last place. That along with the whole stinking winter.

I'm sick of going for a walk and then needing a wash because my fur got wet and dirty, even if its just a quick jog around the block.

So I thought fuck it, I'm staying home for a bit. Wake me up when the weather is better.

They still force me outside occasionally, they say I need exercise,

So I've been in the bag again.

Barney want's to be left alone

Been on forced short walks.

Barney want's to be left alone

And I still like going to the shops,

Barney want's to be left alone

But basically, I want to sit on the couch and hide away.

Barney want's to be left alone

Or lay under the couch, and hide away.

Barney want's to be left alone

Or under the bed....AND HIDE AWAY.

Barney want's to be left alone

And yet they just won't leave me alone.  BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment