Sunday 13 January 2013

making friends

The crate funny business is ongoing. I've worked out a pattern. I am put in there twice a day even if my parents are home. They are obviously grooming me for when they go out. I have decided to stop barking if I am in there (At least if I know they are at home). I've been getting great treats when they let me out so that is working well for me.

And this morning I was crated again. Once I was let out they dressed me up and we went for a walk. It was bloody cold today but not wet. I didn't get dirty at all and my jacket kept me nice and warm. This jacket seems to be good for cold and dry days.

Along our walk I made lots of friends. Seems like lots of dogs were getting their walkies today.


We walked out of our local area and through a place called Görlitzer Park. This was a nice park and lots of dogs wanted to say hi to me.



There was one dog, Max, that absolutely loved me. He was immature, only 6 months old, so I didn't pay him much attention. He was bugging me for much of my walk through the park.


Even out of the park, dogs were coming up to me and saying 'Hey Barney, how's your day going?'


We ended up in the heart of an area called Kreuzberg. Mama and Papa said they used to live here. They were only here for 7 days, that's not really living somewhere is it. Guys, you 'visited' here.

They took me to their 'old hood' and we sat down outside for a coffee. I sat on a stool because the ground was too cold and had a cappuccino.


After coffee we had a brisk walk home. The sun was going down and so was the temperature! It was like minus 2 degrees and my paws were freezing up. I'm a hero though and so this doesn't bother me.

On the way back we stopped to get a memento of the day at a photoautomat machine. We had four photos taken in this booth thing. It took a while for them to develop and it was freezing waiting there.


The final photos were okay, but I got missed out in the last one, and Papa had his eyes shut in the first. At least we have two photos that we can reminisce on this great day out together!








No comments:

Post a Comment