Friday 11 January 2013

they are up to something

Last night my parents brought out my crate from the storeroom. Ello 'ello 'ello, what's all this about?

They made the bedroom door in such a way that if I wanted to go in there I could only go in the crate. I had a sniff around in there. Had a sit down, but mainly I preferred to lay out in the room with them. Why the sudden appearance of the crate I kept asking myself.

In the morning the put me in the crate and then just fucking left. This is probably something to do with the alleged 'barking issue'. Stuff that. Bark away Barney!

I gave it a whole lot of yap yap and then all of a sudden they came back home. I wonder if it was my barking  that did it? They must like my barking to come home to me. That's positive reinforcement!

They took me out of the crate, put my jacket on and then we had a wonderful day out together. I even went shopping with Papa for some '4 eye piece of shit waste of bloody money don't need them glasses'. Well that's what he called them.


We even went to a cafe, though we sat outside. It was a bit cold for me.

Back at home the crate came out again. First I was put in for a little while. And then after dinner I was put in for longer. These people are up to something. I didn't say a peep while I was in there and they gave me treats each time they let me out. Hmm, bark and they come home. Don't bark and I get treats. Which one will I choose? Not sure yet.

I think Mama and Papa think its not nice for me in the crate but I actually like it. It's my 'den instinct' man - I like small spaces. It makes me feel safe and secure. Why do they think I sleep under the bed when I can hardly even fit my guts under it?



So, I wonder what they are up to. Tonight I will study crate, look for clues and piece together the events of the last week to come up with a reason for their odd behaviour.


Actually, that sounds too hard. I'm just going to sleep. I'm sure they will let me know what is going on later.



No comments:

Post a Comment